233 Golf Dr Pennsylvania (Buck Hill Falls, Pennsylvania, US - 18323) Built
- Traditional, Detached - Buck Hill Falls, PA
- Type: Residential
- Style: New Traditional "Traditional"
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: "Driveway, Off Street, Paved or Surfaced"
- Size: 5,868 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 1.15 acres
- Year Built: 1922
- Condo Fees: $14,400.00
- MLS #: PM-77550
Driving under the historic stone bridge into Buck Hill Falls you arrive at Chez Roche, one of the most magnificent stone homes in Northeast PA! Built in 1922 of 2' thick hand laid field stone, this elegant, 6,000 SF, 5 BR/3.5 BA home sits majestically on 1.15 fully landscaped acres overlooking the Buck Hill flower garden. The grand center hall foyer opens to the beautiful living room with 8' hearth and dining room also with fireplace, both perfect for family gatherings. The eat-in gourmet kitchen has been renovated with granite counters, wet bar/pantry and S/S appliances. The home has 5 spacious bedrooms, renovated bathrooms, new oil heat and A/C, replacement windows, flagstone porches and terraces, outdoor stone and S/S kitchen, hot tub, 2-car stone garage, fenced yard and storage shed. Buck Hill Falls offers 27-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course, 10 har-tru tennis courts, Olympic-sized pool, lawn bowling, children's camp, restaurant and 5,000 acres trails, streams and waterfalls
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Interior Features: Attic, Fireplace, Hot Tub / Spa, Wet Bar
- Exterior Finish: Stone
- Heating: Baseboard, Fireplace, Radiant Floor, Radiator, Steam
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Extra Features: Security System
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Vacuum System, Washer
- Lot Features: Barbecue Area, Deck, Lawn, Patio, Swimming Pool, Porch, Sports Court
- Roof: Asphalt
Brokered and Advertised by : Classic Properties - Mountainhome
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.